With fall collections already being glimpsed here and there, the time is right to think about heading into the new season with a fresh look.
If you are thinking of coloring your hair, it is very important that you keep yourself updated with the latest trends so that you can follow something which is contemporary and gives you a great look.
1. Highlighting: One of the latest trends is to use different colors to produce streaks or gradations with dark browns, platinum, blue or caramel hues. Highlighting can be done on top of the natural color or after coloring with a single base color. Red, brown and black are the shades that give striking effect as highlighters. However, blue, pink and green etc. are also liked by trendy girls.
2. Runway Trend: If you want to adopt a new hair style for a ravishing look, go for runway trend. It gives a bold and smashing look. The most popular shades are natural blonde, brunette, black and seductive red colors. Combinations of different colors can also be selected for a more fashionable look.
3. Ombre Trend: In spite of hundreds of hair color options available in the market, ombre is probably the most popular one among busy women. It gives a very sexy look without requiring regular touch ups. This hair trend has darker shades at the roots that gradually fade at the ends. It is easily manageable as it does not require frequent visits and spending at the salons.
4. Fade Resistant Hair Colors: The working women also prefer hair colors which are fade resistant and cover their graying hair. The most popular are natural red and brown, especially among the women who do not prefer changing their hair style frequently.
5. Dip Dyeing: Another latest fashionable hair color trend is dip dyeing. It involves two toned or multi-toned colors. The ends are of darker shade giving an effect of dip in color. The preferred shades are light burgundy red, dark brown, auburn, chic ginger or any other intense color. Mixing different intense shades can also give you a ravishing look.
6. Pastel Shades: Pastel shades look very girlish and tremendous on bleached or pale hair. They have a long lasting effect and are quite popular among the celebrities. This style will continue to be in trend with varied shades of pink, silver, violet, blue, gray, sandy, mink or smoky. The color can be experimented with different lengths of hair and can be single, combination, streaked or dripped dyed.
7. Neon Colors: You can go for neon shades to give a spicy and vibrant look to your hair regardless of their length and style. Neon shades can be applied with various popular designs. Purple, red, yellow, orange, violet pink, electric blue and many other shades of neon are available in the market and can be used to give you a great look.
To add glamorous allure to your image, you can select from a wide and versatile range of colors and their combinations. In fact the best way to maintain your ravishing looks is to go for an updated hair cut and complimentary shades.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7648043